Monday, December 23, 2013

My wish for you.




I'll be away from the blog for a bit.

I always take the last few weeks of the year to really unwind and enjoy the holidays.

I'll be cooking and baking for the next few days and then I plan on doing a whole lotta nothing.

I want to thank you for visiting, for making my recipes and giving me feedback, (I love that!). Your enthusiasm for this little blog of mine keeps me going and your thoughtful emails over the past year have left me smiling.

The beauty of this season and the kindness that you have shown are not lost on me. I'm grateful for each and every one of you.

My wish for you is that you are surrounded with the people you love, sharing delicious food, and truly feeling the joy of this Christmas season.

Peace & love,
Lisa

No comments: