Sunday, December 26, 2010

Right Now.....

Time: 8:59pm

In my mug: cold tea that I didn't finish.

Outside my window: Twinkling Christmas lights and snow pouring down like rain. It's a blizzard! Really. We might get 20 inches!

In my belly: Chocolate Caramel covered apple. It was a Christmas treat and greatly enjoyed.


apple

Beside me: a snoring Moose.

In the fridge: Both of them are filled with leftovers!

In my ears: John laughing at Worlds Dumbest something.

On me: Comfy red t-shirt that says "Let it Snow". I felt it was appropriate for the day. Yoga pants (even though I have never done yoga) and comfy socks.

Looking forward to: Planning and shopping for our New Years Eve dinner.

Grateful for: All the great stuff I got for Christmas. I scored Jamie's & Ina's new cookbooks!

3 comments:

oneordinaryday said...

:)
I enjoyed this...

Unknown said...

Nice post, I love all of your random things here. That apple is perfection & you reminded me that I have another excuse to go food shopping for New Years.

Doreen Frost said...

Lisa..what a lovely post..so relaxing and enjoyable. We have 14" or more on the ground right now...it was a blizzard here too.

Wishing you a wonderful evening and a wonderful and joyous New Year ahead.

Hugs, Doreen