Sunday, November 7, 2010

Right Now

Time: 4:08 PM

In my mug: tea with lemon

In my belly: Grilled t-bone, asparagus and rice. We had an late lunch/early supper.

Last thing on :
The Pats game - we lost.

In my life: Chaos! We are in the midst of a bathroom renovation. The old cabinets came out today. John made me beautiful new cabinets, one that I painted today and now I love it even more. The bathroom is ripped apart and the contents are scattered around the house in laundry baskets. It is making me crazy. I freak out when the house is untidy and right now it's really untidy. The walls have been stripped....next step primer. I could scream but I need to learn to take a deep breath and keep telling myself, it's just temporary chaos. It's going to be a long week. Here's a peek at said chaos:


Bathroom

Wanting
: My house to be neat and orderly again, the bathroom to be painted and put back together.

Last thing on the laptop
: Searching for a really good tree stand. We get a big ass tree every year and we are in desperate need of a fantastic tree stand.

Looking forward to: a few days off this week. I'm going to be taking the boys pics for our Christmas card. and planning for Thanksgiving.

On my mind:
All the painting I need to get done for Christmas presents.

What I'm feeling right now:
Moose all cuddled up next to me.

What I'd like to make again:
These madeleines. I can still taste how good these were.

Madeleines stacked

1 comment:

Shell in your Pocket said...

Those cookies look amazing! I have never made those or bought those...but maybe now I will-

sandy toe