Sunday, January 17, 2010

Haunted

I sat down and prepared to write about the food I prepared today.

I just couldn't do it.

As we sat down to eat a simple meal all I could think of was the millions who have no food, no place to sit, no home.

I can't watch the news anymore. It's tearing me up inside.

Faces are haunting me.

Thoughts of mothers without babies, children without families, husbands without wives....gone....buried under rubble.

If you can, please help. Here's a link to the organizations that can use your donations.

Help

Photobucket

Be back in a few days.

3 comments:

Lyndas recipe box said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyndas recipe box said...

Thanks for the link. Although we have given, it will be helpful to others, I'm sure. Yes, the news is hearbreaking-can't imagine what those people are going through.Their lives will never be the same. Am praying that their needs will be met, by the rest of us.

Melissa said...

Thank you Lisa. I have been feeling the same way. ♥